Spacer


Blog Archive

About Me

About Me

Quilt Gallery

Quilt Gallery

Blank Spacer

Where Women Create - Christmas

Typepad

Blank Spacer

Fat Quarterly Button

I Love Quilting by C & T Publishing

i love quilts

Paige Hill Button

Photobucket
Friday, April 2, 2010

April CGQC Projects

OK……Here are my projects that I want to complete for the month of April. 

My first goal is to sew the borders on my Crazy Eight quilt so that it will be done.

My second goal is to make a new wall hanging using ‘Hunky Dory’ by Chez Moi for Moda. 

11258 Hunky Dory, 40 Fat Quarters Bundle by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics

I am completely smitten by this fabric.  It’s a little ‘out of the box’ for me in terms of fabric style, but I really love this fabric!  I am going to make a wall hanging using this mini ‘Jelly Filled’ pattern by Thimble Blossoms. 

Pint Sized (Wild Thing - Jelly Filled) Quilt PatternsTB 129 Thimble Blossoms

This pattern is made using a honey bun.  I’m excited to see what this will look like when its done.

-Marilyn

6 comments:

sunny said...

You've got some very pretty goals! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

joan said...

Those are interesting projects .. I can't wait to see them all done!
Happy Easter!

SheilaC said...

While I am not in the charming girls club, I love to see all the beautiful projects when they are done.

I can't wait to see your Hunky Dory quilt!

SheilaC
http://myemptynestisfullofcathair-sheilac.blogspot.com/

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a cute blog you have here! I just love hunky dory...cannot wait to see your finished piece!

Linda in Calif. said...

My what a nice blog you have. You've done a good job!! I like all your little button and cute do-dads. I'm from Charming Chatter and have a new blog too, so I thought I would stop by and say hi. Good luck and enjoy your April projects.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, that is going to be SO CUTE!! Can't wait to see. Wishing you a great month of sewing.

Post a Comment