Spacer


Blog Archive

About Me

About Me

Quilt Gallery

Quilt Gallery

Blank Spacer

Where Women Create - Christmas

Typepad

Blank Spacer

Fat Quarterly Button

I Love Quilting by C & T Publishing

i love quilts

Paige Hill Button

Photobucket
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September / October CGQC Goals

My goals for the Charming Girls quilt club for September / October will be to finish sewing my Martinique king size quilt top together and to sew on the borders.  My sewing machine is not working correctly and it will be in the shop for two weeks at the end of September.  So, my sewing will be limited this month. 

Here’s a picture of my king size quilt with some of the rows ready to be sewn together.

Bed Quilt - CGQC August Goal

My second goal will be to choose the pattern and fabric for my next quilt and get the fabric cut and ready for sewing.

-Marilyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment