Spacer


Blog Archive

About Me

About Me

Quilt Gallery

Quilt Gallery

Blank Spacer

Where Women Create - Christmas

Typepad

Blank Spacer

Fat Quarterly Button

I Love Quilting by C & T Publishing

i love quilts

Paige Hill Button

Photobucket
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finished!

I finished putting the blocks together and adding the borders to my wall hanging made with Hunky Dory.  It was a fun little project with some fabric that is different from what I would normally choose.  This wall hanging reminds me of Springtime with all the fresh, bright colors.
Next up is a new quilt for my bed.  I’m going to be using Martinique, a new line of fabric from Moda.  I’m hoping to finish this new quilt by the end of August.
HunkyDory Quilt
(Unfortunately, the lighting wasn’t very good when I took this picture.)

1 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I love the quilt! The colors are so soft and pretty! I have some Martinique that's in line for a quilt - I'm using it to make Elizabeth from Miss Rosie's Quilt co. It is a beautiful line!

Post a Comment